Sunday, February 27, 2011

My wife the uber-blogger

Alright folks - you just need to have some perspective on the amount of blood, sweat and Ghiradelli chocolate that is going into each and every blog post Miss Ginger is doing during her blogathon. I'm guessing the average post is taking at least 2-3 hours from conception to delivery. 

And just wait 'til you see the new baby!

Just thought you ought to know how committed she is to "delivering" for her vast fan base.

Any thoughts on what I should make for dinner tomorrow? Kidding! 

I'm so going to pay for that one.

6 comments:

  1. OHHH man what is this baby ! I can't wait! You really are in trouble me thinks!!! Serve chocolate cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. give her more chocolate, dangit! those blogs are good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sit down at the computer with the intention of taking 20 minutes. he idea is there so clear, but the execution is flawed and needs to be edited. Over and over again. Sorry about dinner- but you are an excellent cook. Only a few more night to go.... and then off to deliver the baby

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. The photo is so flattering- for the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Case in point the edited version of my first comments :-) : I sit down at the computer with the intention of taking 20 minutes. The idea is there so clear, but the execution is flawed and needs to be edited. Over and over again. Sorry about dinner- but you are an excellent cook. Only a few more nights to go.... and then off to deliver the baby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep on bloggin between deliveries... of chocolate and antihistimines that is.

    ReplyDelete