- Learn every language, starting with Hawaiian.
- Learn how a leaf is made.
- Breakfast with Spencer W. Kimball, lunch with Brigham Young, and dinner with Joseph & Emma Smith.
- Learn how to surf - without a surfboard!
- Learn how to fly.
- Learn how to paint from Carravagio.
- Be assigned as Ammon's home teaching companion to home teach Abraham, Neal A. Maxwell, and my grandparents.
- 1,000 years of missionary work!
- Catch up on all the great movies I missed.
- Upgrade my DirecTV service to the World History DVR so I can watch everything that happened from beginning to end.
- Learn how to turn water into orange juice for Ginger.
- Take cello lessons from Yo Yo Ma, violin lessons from Joshua Bell, and piano lessons from Beethoven.
- Fly fish a hundred rivers with my children and my Grandpa Livingston.
- Take gardening lessons from Adam and Eve - in their garden.
- Be an usher at the Adam-ondi-Ahman sacrament meeting.
- Watch Isaac help the Jazz to finally win an NBA championship!
- Attend opening day at the new Disneyland on the moon! Just think of Space Mountain!
- Finally finish all of the scripts, stories, plays and poems I started...
- Go back to seminary and stay awake this time - wonder who my teachers will be?
- Learn to dance (hopefully within the 1,000 years allotted.)
Saturday, July 25, 2009
In no particular order, my to-do list for the Millennium (okay fine, I got a little distracted in church on Sunday...)
Posted by Scott Livingston at 2:15 PM